Protect your password:
- Memorize your password, do not write it down
- Do not share your password. Create a new account instead
- Avoid using one password for all your logins
Don’t provide your password to someone for assistance unless you verify:
- They need the password
- They are who they say they are
- Avoid logging in from public computers
- Change your password frequently
Tips for choosing a password:
- Avoid dictionary words
- Avoid familiar items (names, phone numbers, etc.)
- Use a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters
- Use more characters (7+)
What's your reaction?
What!? | Ati!?
Awesome | Uzito
Nice | Waziii
Rage | Manze!
Coffee | Kahawa
You might also like
If you are using Mpesa then Mledger is an app that you definitely need. It packs a punch: Mpesa transactions history, reports, Mpesa cost calculator etc. Recently I was using the SGR (Standard Gauge Railway) or as others out it: Madaraka Express. I had [...]
We’ve all seen animations. And we like them (or liked them- for those who are past embracing their inner child). Remember ‘Tom & Jerry’ & ‘Powerpuff Girls’? In 2014, Frozen, a Walt Disney movie caught on enough to be [...]
Mandriva – A French Tech company that loves Linux It is interesting how we come to learn of things. Sometimes, you just bump into it, intentionally research about it, introduced to it by someone etc. Say, have you heard of Mandriva Linux? Apparently [...]